The Conference is held at the Mishkenot Sha’ananim Conference Center, widely known for its unique location overlooking the Old City’s walls as well as the elegant atmosphere and the superb service.
The Konrad Adenauer Conference Center
Mishkenot Sha’ananim, Yemin Moshe, Jerusalem
Arrival by car:
GPS – Heinrich Heine St.
WAZE – Mishkenot Sha’ananim
Arrival by bus:
The 71, 72, 74, 75, 78, 77 ,49 ,38 ,34 ,30, 18, 7, 13 bus lines all arrive to Mishkenot Sha’ananim.
– For additional bus information call Call-Kav at 8787* / 8787 or visitwww.jet.org.il
Regretfully, there is no street parking at Mishkenot Sha’ananim.
You may find street parking in the vicinity or use the adjacent paid parking lots: YMCA, Gan HaPa’amon (Liberty Bell Park) and HaTaha’na (The First Station) complex.
Metered parking is available next to Yemin Moshe windmil.
Free parking is available at Mount Zion parking lot.
Designated accessible parking spaces is available. To reserve a space, call +972-2-629-2220
Disabled parking permit and/or sticker must be displayed.
Following are a few recommended options for accommodation during your stay in Jerusalem for the 2015 Freedom of the Press Conference:
- All hotels are within walking distance of the conference venue.
- Mount Zion Hotel, Hebron Road 17, Jerusalem | Tel: +972-2-568-9555
- King Solomon Hotel, 32 King David st., Jerusalem | Tel: +972-2-569-5555
- Dan Panorama, 39 Keren Hayesod st., Jerusalem | Tel: +972-2-569-5695
- Inbal Jerusalem Hotel, 3 Jabotinsky st., Jerusalem | Tel: +972-2-675-6666
- Beit Shmuel Hotel, 6 Eliyahu Shema st., Jerusalem | Tel: +972-2-620-3555
- Three Arches Hotel (YMCA), 26 King David st., Jerusalem | Tel: +972-2-569-2695