Call for Applications
JPC Fellowship Program: Paid Reporting Fellowship in Israel, Winter 2019
Deadline: October 20, 2018
The Jerusalem Press Club is offering paid reporting fellowships at various Israeli and international media outlets based in Israel. The program is open to alumni of Graduate Journalism Schools (with MA degree), with interest in international reporting.
The highlights of the fellowship:
- Up to 3 months in Israel starting January 2019;
- $1,200 monthly allowance;
- First week accommodation;
- Flight tickets (tourist);
- Assignment at an Israeli or international media outlet based in Israel;
- Weekly enrichment on the Middle East, Israel and the Palestinian Territories, by JPC;
- Personal journalistic project guided by an Israeli mentor.
A selection committee consisting of leading foreign correspondents will select the winning candidates.
Applications must include:
- CV (one page maximum);
- 2 Letters of recommendation;
- One-page explanation: Why the applicant is a good candidate for such fellowship?
- Samples of journalistic works, if available. Specifying which work the applicant would prefer – broadcast, print, radio, online media etc.
Send applications no later than October 20th, 2018 to email@example.com