1. All high school students (ages 13-17), are eligible to enter. Entrants may submit no more than three (3) cartoons each.
2. Entering the competition is possible through the Competition’s website only. 3. The deadline for submitting cartoons for the competition is Sunday, April 7, 2019.
4. Entrants must submit original cartoons on the main theme of the competition.
5. To verify the originality and authenticity of the cartoon, entrants will add the name, email address and telephone number of their school principal, or civics teacher, or social sciences teacher, or arts teacher.
6. Cartoons will be submitted through the competition’s website, in (the following technical conjuration): JPG, 300 DPI resolution, 3 MB size.
7. Entrants must enclose a head photo, (dpi, MB/KB), a short biography (max 75 words), and a personal paragraph commentating on the cartoon.
8. The names of the three winners and the names of the other 22 entrants whose cartoons were selected to be included in the exhibition, will be announced on the competition website.
9. All cartoons become the property of the Jerusalem Press Club (JPC) and may be used for promotional and other purposes at JPC’s discretion.
10.The decisions of the judges are final and irrevocable.
11. By participating in the competition, the participants confirm that they accept the competition rules.